INDULGE IN A HEALTHY GREEK FROZEN YOGURT FROM CHILLBOX
– A DELICIOUS YET LOW-FAT TREAT FOR JANUARY –
Low calories and dieting don’t have to mean low in taste and quality. This January, take lead from the Greeks and keep taste buds happy with a delicious yet healthy Greek frozen yoghurt from Chillbox.
Containing just 124 calories per 100g portion, this is a creamy dessert that is low in fat and kind to both your waistline and palate. This healthy treat offers the same probiotic and prebiotics as regular yoghurt but double the protein, lower carbohydrates and half the sodium. With a list of healthy toppings ranging from fresh fruit like antioxidants-packed blueberries, to nuts and seeds such as flaxseeds and brazil nuts, Chillbox is the perfect indulgence to help you stick to that post-festivities diet.
Located in the foodie hub of Brixton Market, Chillbox is the first Greek frozen yoghurt store to open in the UK. The taste of Chillbox is what differentiates it from competitors. With a smoother and creamier texture, it is ‘chilled’ rather than frozen at a -5 to -6 degrees, meaning the yoghurt doesn’t crystallise and the thicker consistency means it also takes longer to melt.
If you have a sweet tooth, pop in-store to sample the chocolate yoghurt at no extra calories. Or why not try your own Chillbox at home for a light and tasty snack.
Chillbox natural Greek frozen yogurt recipe (Serves 4 – 6)
· 900g low fat Greek yogurt
· 110g fructose sugar
· 125ml semi-skimmed milk
· Fresh fruit of your choice
· In a mixing bowl, whisk together all ingredients. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, and up to 4 hours.
· Pour mixture into your ice cream machine, and process for 10-12 minutes until set to the consistency of soft-serve ice cream.
· Serve immediately, or transfer to a freezer-safe container and freeze until ready to use. Allow the yoghurt to warm up slightly before serving. Serve with cut pieces of your favourite fruit.
A standard size Chillbox in-store is £3.75 with an extra two toppings. Also available are tasty smoothies made with Greek frozen yogurt and fresh fruit, great for dieters on the go.
For Chillbox updates follow them on Twitter – @Chillbox_uk and on Facebook -http://www.facebook.com/